AfyaClick, originally named "Santepriorite", is a web & mobile app based software operating as the digital communication, marketplace and management platform for healthcare seekers and healthcare professionals. The platform was developed with an ultimate goal of improving quality and accessibility in healthcare industry in Africa, and other emerging countries.
On the one hand, Afyaclick gives opportunity to healthcare seekers to connect and stay in touch with healthcare providers from the comfort of their homes, and working places via mobile phones or computers. On the other hand, Afyaclick enables healthcare providers to go virtual and affordably move from manual to digital procedures along healthcare service delivery (digitization), and hence become more innovative, efficient and competitive.
Why should you join Afyaclick?
- Afyaclick is an All in One solution for healthcare seekers, nurses, doctors, health centers, pharmacists, retail & wholesale pharmacies
- It enables every single healthcare facility (health center, clinic or hospital) including those located in rural areas to go digital and become virtually accessible
- Afyaclick allows every individual doctor, pharmacist or nurse to create their own public profiles and be accessed online
- Afyaclick gives opportunity to retail & wholesale pharmacies to open online stores and market beyond geographical locations
- It improves communication among healthcare stakeholders; hospitals, health centers, doctors, retail & wholesale pharmacies and healthcare seekers(patients)
- It helps develop a habit among sick people of seeking medical services before it is too late and therefore contribute to reducing death & morbidity rates.
- International recognition: on 29-03-2016, AfyaClick, originally named "Santepriorite" was listed among ten top digital innovative projects capable of improving quality of healthcare in Africa in a completion organized by Fance Media Monde in partnership with Microsoft, Facebook, and medical partners. The platform was also selected as an innovation by the Tony Elumelu Foundation and reported as so by Voice of America Great Lake region.
- We are currently available in Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Burundi